The Social Media Widget is a simple sidebar widget that allows users to input their social media website profile URLs and other subscription options to show an icon on the sidebar to that social media site and more that open up in a separate browser window.
- Supports the following social media sites:
- E-mail Subscription Info Page (or mailto: address)
- Ability to select from 3 different sizes of icons:
- Ability to select from 4 different icon packages:
- Choose from multiple animations including:
- Fade In (you can choose the starting opacity too!)
- Scale (zoom in)
- Combo (All three)
- Note: Because these are all CSS3 style animations, IE6-7 aren’t supported at all, although IE8 will support Scale. In IE6-8, icons will not be animated and use 100% opacity.
- Ability to choose whether or not to use the rel=”nofollow” tag in your links.
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the social-widget directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance/Widgets and activate the widget to customize
Download:Social Media Widget